Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Skincare Routine - #2014BloggerChallenge

The 2nd topic of #2014BloggerChallenge is all about skincare so I thought I would tell you about my skincare routine and the products I use every morning and night.


I would only use my 'Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing wipes' if I need to remove any make up.

I would then use my 'simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash' to remove any extra make up and to refresh my face. I love this product as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Next I would use my 'simple kind to skin soothing toner' to keep my skin clarified and refreshed.


The last thing I would use is my 'simple kind to skin hydrating moisturiser' to keep my skin refreshed and nourished. I love it as it works as a great base for my foundation and works like a primer.

As you can see all the products I use are simple and that is because they are great for sensitive skin. So I hope you liked this post and keep coming back for more of #2014BloggerChallenge

Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. Simple is such a good skincare line. I will need to try out more of their products. Thanks for sharing :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete